PAWesome Purple Dog Collar
*Click the thumbnail images to enlarge:
The Pawesome Purple Collar is a perfect match to our Signature Purple Leash. It’s one of Jake’s favorites, but works well for both boys and girls alike.
Like the other products in our signature collection, the Pawesome Purple collar is available in three widths – 1” for larger dogs, 3/4″ for medium dogs, and 3/8” for small and toy breeds. Both versions have a strong quick release buckle, are fully adjustable and have a welded D ring for leash and tag attachments. All stress points are triple and cross stitched on an industrial sewing machine with your pet’s safety in mind.
The PAWesome Purple Chevron Dog Collar – Style #769
Our nylon dog collars are made with love in USA. We use a high-tensile strength nylon webbing with double-stitched polyester/nylon-blend ribbon. Our designs are stain resistant, won’t fray, and are designed to last a lifetime. They’re durable, washable, made to last and fun to wear!
This style is available in five sizes:
- XS (Extra Small) – the extra small collar is best for tiny dogs and teacups … mostly chihuahuas. It’s 3/8″ wide and can be sized from 6″ to 9″ in circumference. It’s TINY!
- SM (Small) – the small collar is best for small dogs with small neck sizes (think adult chihuahua or pomeranian). It’s also 3/8″ wide and can be sized from 9″ to 13.”
- MD (Medium) – the medium collar is best for smaller dogs. It’s 3/4″ wide and can be sized from 11″ to 17.”
- LG (Large) – the large collar is best for medium to large dogs (25 pounds and up). It’s 1″ wide and can be sized from 10″ to 18″ in circumference.
- XL (Extra Large) – the extra large collar is also 1 inch wide. It’s best for big dogs, and can be sized from 15″ to 25″ in circumference.
All our collars are made with military grade hardware and held to the highest standards of quality and durability. They are not intended for cats, iguanas, ferrets, or any other pets with fewer than four legs. And it probably goes without saying, but please don’t use them on people … that’s just weird.