True Blue Dog Collar
*Click the thumbnail images to enlarge:
The True Blue Collar is available all five sizes. It was the first product we rolled out in our new 3/4″ width, and it’s a great choice for both boys and girls. The medium size is the perfect fit for dogs between 10 and 20 pounds. French Bulldogs, small terrier breeds, and even overgrown Chihuahuas like Jake can wear this width nicely.
The collar has a strong quick release buckle (in both sizes), is fully adjustable and has a welded D ring for leash and tag attachments. All stress points are triple and cross stitched on an industrial sewing machine with your pet’s safety in mind.
The True Blue Dog Collar – Style #1166
Our nylon dog collars are made with love in USA. We use a high-tensile strength nylon webbing with double-stitched polyester/nylon-blend ribbon. Our designs are stain resistant, won’t fray, and are designed to last a lifetime. They’re durable, washable, made to last and fun to wear!
This style is available in five sizes:
- XS (Extra Small) – the extra small collar is best for tiny dogs and teacups … mostly chihuahuas. It’s 3/8″ wide and can be sized from 6″ to 9″ in circumference. It’s TINY!
- SM (Small) – the small collar is best for small dogs with small neck sizes (think adult chihuahua or pomeranian). It’s also 3/8″ wide and can be sized from 9″ to 13.”
- MD (Medium) – the medium collar is best for small to medium size dogs. It’s 3/4″ wide and can be adjusted from 11″ to 17.”
- LG (Large) – the large collar is best for medium to large dogs (25 pounds and up). It’s 1″ wide and can be sized from 10″ to 18″ in circumference.
- XL (Extra Large) – the extra large collar is also 1 inch wide. It’s best for big dogs, and can be sized from 15″ to 25″ in circumference.
All our collars are made with military grade hardware and held to the highest standards of quality and durability. They are not intended for cats, iguanas, ferrets, or any other pets with fewer than four legs. And it probably goes without saying, but please don’t use them on people … that’s just weird.